Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Educational Aspiration for 2011


Every year and every semester, we must have a new aspiration in order to improve our study...
So in this year of 2011, the most important thing that i must do is being more focus on my study.
I must take things more seriously and not delay my work. If is because the assignments and reports will gets many from time to time.



The other thing is never do a last minute study.
It is because we might get stressed and tired.
Yeah our brain might be shock if we're trying to memorize everything in one night during an examinations!




 I also found that a group study really helps a lot because we need more than one idea in solving a problem.
Sharing information is a good way of studying.






The other thing is, never sleep too much.
If we overslept during a day, our body will gets tired and we will get lazy...





I like the quotes that said 'learn from our past'. Dont ever make the same mistake in 2011...


So, choose the right way to go... Be disiplined!

1 comment: