Wednesday, February 9, 2011

If I could rule the world, i would...


If I could rule the world, i would make this world as a peaceful and safest place to live. I will stop all the war that happens and bring them to justice. Isn't it good if everyone in this world make friends with each other? No matter who we are, where we're living at, our skin colour, and our race...I will also provides the poor people works so that they can change their life. There's also no charge for medical. Everyone can see the doctor for free!








For the education part, i will synchronize it all. Every student that went to secondary school will automatically have a diploma. Universities only offer a bachelor or higher program. It can save a lot of time.






Ok now the for the fun part. If I could rule the world, I will have a new hobby. I will collect all the sports cars in the world. The car that I must have in the list is a Bugatti Veyron and Ferrari Enzo. It will be so much fun!





Yeah, i wish i can rule the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment