Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Top 5 Awesome Things...


There is so many things that are awesome to me. Here i share only 5 of it...



#1 Own a first ride.

The moment that got my first ride. Don't know how to describe that feel. So thrilled, i guess. And of course I am happy! That bike is very popular back then, during my secondary school. I was at form  4 at that time. This bike has a lot of memory with me. And i will never sell it, unless if u offered me a million ringgit.lol...


#2 Swimming, Eating, and Sleeping...

After swimming for a long time, our body will become extremely exhausted. And we will definitely feel hungry. Then just eat and go to sleep. Wow... It is so relaxing. But sleeping after taking a meal is not good for our health, right?





#3 When a girl ask for your phone number or give her number to you...

Yeah...feel a little surprise... Just smile when thought about that. But it is awesome!

#4 The feeling when you had completed playing a computer game

A truly satisfaction when u had finished playing a computer games for a long time till the ending. Awesome...



 #5 Holiday Break

Happy because no pressure. All the work had done, and you're thinking of what to do the next day of holiday. Everyday will be filled with enjoyable things.

No comments:

Post a Comment